School & College Counseling
The School & College Counseling Department serves the individualized needs of a diverse population by promoting the spiritual, academic, social and personal educational development of each student. With an emphasis on building relationships, the School & College Counseling Department provides:
- Comprehensive counseling to students through individual and group guidance.
- Consultation with parents, faculty and administration.
- Coordination of services for individual students as needed.
Academic counseling includes:
- Short and long term goal setting for college and career.
- Help in navigating academic difficulties.
- Strategies for academic success.
The School Counseling Department places emphasis on success for all students and strives to assist students in academic development and the personal development needed to become contributing members of society.
2018-2019 School Profile
- Please click here to view the most updated version of our School Profile.
College and Financial Aid Resources
- Please click here for a list of helpful college and financial aid resources.
- Each spring, Malden Catholic hosts the Greater North Shore Catholic High Schools Spring College Fair. Please contact the School Counseling Department to inquire about upcoming college fairs.
- Malden Catholic will be using RepVisits to schedule Fall College Visits with college admissions representatives. Please schedule your visit by visiting Repvisits on counselorcommunity.com. For assistance, please contact your counselor.
Grade 9 (Boys)
A – Z: Br. Daniel Cremin
Grades 10-12 (Boys)
A – D: Ms. Caitlyn Oates
E – M: Ms. Kelly Scimone
N – Z: Mr. Matthew Lee-Masiello
Grade 9 (Girls)
A – Z: Ms. Nicole Seng
Please visit our Directions to MC page to find your best route to the MC campus. Enter through the front entrance of the school and check in with the main office; they will notify us that you are here.