We hope that you and your families are enjoying your summer so far. We are looking forward to seeing many of your daughters and sons at the Malden Catholic Freshman Experience (MCX). This event takes place August 15-17, 8:30am - 12:00 pm. Incoming 9th graders are encouraged to join their classmates in this 3-day comprehensive experience that will acclimate future Lancers in their four-year journey at Malden Catholic. If your child has not yet signed up, you can register below.
Through the disciplines of Theology and Math, students will:
- Be introduced to their peers as the class of 2027 and build life-long relationships.
- Get to know a number of talented faculty and staff prior to school beginning.
- Acquaint and familiarize oneself with the rigor of the Malden Catholic curriculum.
- Work on the written component of the summer reading assignment.
- Learn techniques and strategies to become better organized and prepared for the upcoming school year.
- Meet their School Counselor.
Students must be in their school uniforms for the first two days of MCX. Students will not need their laptops until Freshman Orientation on August 30, 2023
Snacks will be served.