Thursday, April 25, 2019
School for Boys:
- Attention seniors – once your college decision has been made, please update Naviance and see your school counselor!
School for Girls:
- On Monday, April 29th, Ironclad Martial Arts Center will be coming out to the School for Girls to teach a women’s self-defense seminar. To prepare for this, an email was sent to all parents last week with a permission slip attached. Please see Ms. Rodriguez if you need a permission slip. \
- On Friday, May 3rd, Ms. Cenca will be taking 10 girls to Fontbonne Academy to watch “The Pianist of Willesden Lane”. The group will be leaving at 9:00 A.M. and returning to school by 12:00 noon. Please see Ms. Rodriguez for more information or if you are interested.
- Monday, April 29th is fast approaching along with our MC Poetry Slam! A number of students have expressed interest in reciting for the Slam. If you have a favorite poet or you like spoken word or performance poetry, or rap then let us see and hear what you can do! Pick a story that you really want to tell or a poem that you really love and want to share - something you're really excited about! If you're excited then your audience will be excited too! Stop by the Learning Commons to sign up!
- All MBTA bus pass money for the month of May is due by Tuesday, April 30th.
- Tuesday, April 30, 2019, 8:30 A.M. – 3:30 P.M. Blood Drive/ Bone Marrow Registry - Two volunteers are needed per period to operate the registration table. If you are 17 years old or over, register to give blood at tinyurl.com/MaldenHS2019. Open to staff, eligible students, and families.
- Lancers Drama is proud to present the final production of the year, the comedy Hogwash. Thursday, May 2nd, and Friday, May 3rd, at 7:00 P.M. each night. Admission is $5.00, but MC students are free.
- Wednesday, May 1st, 6:00 P.M. – 7:00 P.M. Jamaica Parent Meeting. If you are considering traveling to Jamaica next year, you and a parent are invited to meet with Mr. McDuffee, Mr. Fitzgerald and our coordinators who will Skyping in from Jamaica.
- Saturday May 4, 2019 7:20 A.M. – 10:00 P.M. iPods for Wounded Veterans (15 service hour opportunity) Meet at WCTV 10 Waltham Street, Wilmington, travel to Veterans Administration in West Haven, Ct. RSVP by to Mr. Dujardin by April 26th. We are looking for a parent chaperone.
- Please join us for Mother's prayer group. We meet every Wednesday morning at 7:00 A.M. in the 2nd floor hospitality suite at MC.