Ways to Give
By Check: Please send checks (payable to Malden Catholic) to the External Affairs Office, Malden Catholic, 99 Crystal Street, Malden, MA 02148.
Online: Use the online giving form to make a gift to the The Fund for Malden Catholic. You may choose to make automated monthly, quarterly or yearly gifts.
Text: Text the keyword "MC" to 41-444 and receive a link to make a quick, easy gift to Malden Catholic.
Matching Gifts: Corporate matching gifts can double or triple the impact of your contribution. Contact your human resources department for more information or call Jean Campbell, Director of Advancement Operations at 781-475-5331. Company matching funds are counted toward giving society levels at Malden Catholic.
Stock: Please contact Robert McCarthy, Senior Director of Institutional Advancement and Strategic Partnerships at 781-475-5333 for instructions on making a gift through stock.
Recurring Gifts: Malden Catholic is happy to announce a new way to make a gift—The Recurring Gift Program. It's simple, secure and one of the best ways you can help advance Malden Catholic’s mission of educating young men in the tradition of the Xaverian Brothers.
How It Works:
- To set up a recurring gift email Zach Creeden
- You will determine the amount and frequency of your donation. By giving smaller amounts on a more frequent basis you may be able to increase the level of your gift and increase the impact that it makes on the Malden Catholic community.
- We will send you an e-mail confirming the charge.
- We will send you a statement that can be used for tax purposes each January.
- Your gift will automatically renew each year so you will always be counted as a donor in our Annual Report of Gifts. Remember that your participation is important to us!
Please consider enrolling in our Recurring Gift Program today! For more information please contact Jean Campbell, Director of Advancement Operations at 781-475-5331. Thank you!