Malden Catholic Athletics Spectator Guidelines Winter Athletics 2020-2021
No spectators are permitted at any MC Home events 1/18-1/25.
One spectator per athlete may attend Boys and Girls Basketball games after 1/25 with lanyard.
Due to of campus facility restrictions, no spectators will be permitted at any Home Hockey games or Swim meets during this current phase and we will adjust if restrictions change.
● MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES.
● No Spectators at Practices If you are picking-up a student athlete, please remain in your vehicle while waiting for his/her dismissal from practice.
● Each Guest/Spectator will be required to complete our MC Athletic Spectator Daily Check-in using either the QR code provided on the day of the event or by signing in at the event.
● Basketball is permitted ONE Guest/Spectator Per Player Per game after 1/25.
Each player will receive ONE Guest/Spectator pass (lanyard) for the season.
There will be NO REPLACEMENT for a lost or damaged lanyard. Only a spectator wearing the lanyard will be allowed to enter the athletic facility. This policy applies to all boys Catholic Conference games home and away for Basketball and away games for Hockey where permitted. All girls’ athletic contests will be the same for home events, however each school for away events may have their own restrictions and requirements.
Due to the nature of the facility, no spectators will be permitted at our virtual swim meets or hockey games at this time.
● Each Guest/Spectator will be allowed entry into the facility no more than 10 minutes prior to game time.
● Each Guest/Spectator will be required to maintain 6 ft of social distancing while in the stands.
● Upon completion of the event, each guest/spectator will return to his or her vehicle and wait for his or her player’s dismissal. For double headers, no one is permitted to stay for a following game and must exit, this includes sub-varsity athletes.
No loitering anywhere within our athletic facilities. No pre or post game meals are permitted.
● SAFETY GUIDELINES We want our athletes, coaches, and their families to remain safe and our goal is to be able to provide an environment that will allow us to complete all our seasons successfully. To do this, we ask that all those attending maintain safety guidelines with masks & social distancing. Understand that each school may have additional restrictions in place and those will be shared as we learn of them.
● LIMITATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE please be aware that these limitations are subject to change. We will communicate any changes to the spectator limitations via our coaches, website and through and our parent/community email notification system.
● STREAMING We plan on streaming all our home basketball and hockey games this winter. Subscriptions are required for either of those. The NFHS Network is currently configuring our cameras and will carry all our basketball games at all levels. My Hockey Live will broadcast our varsity Boys and Girls Hockey games and the Malden Forum (as well as many rinks) offer streaming of games through Live Barn. For swimming we are exploring several additional potential opportunities to live stream or tape delay.
Subscriptions are about the cost of what normally admission cost would be and are good for any school that utilizes either service or if they are using another service, will share those links from those schools as provided.