Sponsor an MC Summer Intern
Malden Catholic is pleased to offer its 2nd Annual Summer Internship Program for the Summer of 2021.
Malden Catholic will be working with prominent alumni in the fields of business, law, technology, government, biotech and other fields to give MC students a real-world experience. Previous alumni hosts have included:
- Mr. Joseph O'Donnell '62; Founder, Boston Culinary Group
- Mr. Richard LeBranti '94, CFP; Co-Founder at Doble LeBranti Financial Group
- Mr. Nicolas Gennetti '02; Corporate - Manager of Operations; The Herb Chambers Companies
- Mr. Christopher Caprio '95; Chief Financial Officer, Focus Technology Solutions
- Mr. Roberto Di Marco '91; Partner, Foster, Walker & DiMarco, P.C.
- Mr. Paul Sullivan '87; President, R.W. Sullivan Engineering
- Mr. Brian Heffron '83; EVP, Partner, CTP Boston
- Mr. Thomas Arria '96; Director of Athletics, Cambridge Rindge & Latin High School
Internships for the Summer of 2021 will be primarily virtual. We are actively looking for additional alumni sponsors for the coming Summer. Please use the form below to sign up below and you will be contacted shortly from a member of the MC team.