Malden Catholic is pleased to provide scholarships to young men and women who have demonstrated outstanding promise through their academics, leadership performance and service to others. These scholarships are awarded based on the described criteria by Malden Catholic High School. There is no application process.
Academic Merit Scholarships are awarded to entering freshmen based on their score on the official Archdiocesan Entrance Exam, academic records, letters of recommendation and admission interview. These scholarships are renewed each year, provided that the student maintains high academic standing and good citizenship as determined by Malden Catholic.
Malden Catholic is committed to providing tuition assistance to qualified families. Financial aid decisions are made by the school’s Financial Assistance Committee based on demonstrated need. Families and guardians are urged to complete and return financial aid applications as early as possible. Families must reapply and qualify each year. Financial Aid is funded by Malden Catholic and the generosity of its donors.
In order for an incoming freshman to be considered for financial aid, a family must submit a completed application through FACTS Grant & Aid at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3CJS3 by December 15.
- A financial aid application is not considered complete until all requested information has been submitted to FACTS including federal tax returns and W-2s. Only completed applications will be reviewed for financial need.
- Families receiving financial assistance must submit the tuition deposit and registration fee by March 15, 2018 for incoming freshman or the financial assistance award will be forfeited.
- All Financial Assistance will be applied to the tuition balance and cannot be applied to any other fees such as Registration Fees or Graduation Fees.
Registration Fee $175 (non-refundable)
Graduation Fee $275 (non-refundable)
Payment Options and Due Dates
- Payment in Full: July 1
- Two Payments: July 1 and September 1
- Three Payments: July 1, September 1 and February 1
- 10 Monthly Payments: July through April – payments by EFT (choose the 5th or 20th)
December 15 – deadline to apply online, including all documentation, at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3CJS3.
February 1 – notification sent of financial assistance award
February 15 – deadline to apply online, including all documentation, at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3CJS3.
April 1 – notification sent of financial assistance award
Enrollment Contract, Tuition Deposit and Registration Fee
March 15 – signed enrollment contract, tuition deposit and registration fee due
Tuition & Financial Assistance, Kelly Lane – Bursar 781-475-5298 firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Assistance Application and Monthly Payments
FACTS Management 1-866-441-4637 https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3CJS3
Your Tuition Solution, please visit yourtuitionsolution.com
International Student Tuition for the 2018-2019 school year has been set by our Board of Trustees at $22,900. In addition to the tuition, there is a non-refundable enrollment fee of $1,500. Malden Catholic, The Codivisional High School, is an educational model that will offer your child the best of both worlds: rigorous, single-gender academics and integrated social and extracurricular opportunities after school. We do not provide boarding facilities. International students at Malden Catholic often use agency services for host family arrangements and guardianship in the United States. Students must apply through an approved agency (see list of agencies here) or have a family member living in the Boston area.