Malden Catholic Summer Internship Program
As part of Malden Catholic's Center for Leadership, we are incredibly proud to announce competitive opportunities for up to 50 students to participate in real-world Leadership experiences in Business, STEM and the Arts over the Summer. In addition to invaluable benefits which include networking and resume-buliding, the goals for this program are to: 1) expose our students to potential future career paths, 2) provide opportunities for students to investigate areas for future college course concentration and 3) develop strong professional experiences that will enhance MC students’ college applications.
The Malden Catholic Business Leadership Program allows MC students to intern virtually with a prominent MC alumnus in the fields of business, law, engineering and technology. MC's Director of Student Leadership Programs, Mrs. Jeannine Reardon GC'89 P'23, oversees the program. Each of the internships will meet virtually over a 3-week period during mid-June through late July. It is expected that each internship should be for 10-15 hours / week with flexible timing.
We are incredibly fortunate to have the following Alumni Sponsors of virtual internships for this Summer.
- Allied Marketing (Mr. Joseph O'Donnell '62)
- Foster, Walker & Di Marco, P.C. (Mr. Roberto Di Marco '91)
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Board of Review (Mr. Paul Fitzgerald, Esq. '81)
- CTP Boston (Mr. Brian Heffron '83)
- DobleLeBranti (Mr. Richard LeBranti '93)
- Cataldo Ambulance (Mr. Dennis Cataldo '86)
- R.W. Sullivan Engineering (Mr. Paul W. Sullivan '87)
- Focus Technology Solutions (Mr. Christopher Caprio '95)
- National Basketball Association (Mr. Louis DiSabatino `83)
- St. Anselm College Office of Advancement (Mr. James Flanagan II `83)
- Herb Chambers Companies (Mr. Nicolas Gennetti '02)
- Gem Auto Parts (Mr. Jesse Kaplan `99)
- Daniel O’Rourke Insurance Agency (Mr. Christopher O’Rourke `94)
- Blue Front Technology Group (Mr. Daniel Passacantili `90)
- Fitness Together (Mr. Brendan Stapleton '03)
For questions about the Malden Catholic Internship Program please email Mrs. Jeannine Reardon Esq. GC'89 P'23, Director of Student Leadership Programs at email@example.com