2016-17 Textbook Information
2016-17 Booklist (Updated on 9/10/16)
This booklist contains all of the information that you will need to purchase the required books for all courses offered this year, including:
- Course Name and Number
Course Names and Course #s are listed on your 2016-2017 Course Schedule.
- New Book This Year
Any book that is being used for the first time this year is denoted with a solid yellow box with a bold YES.
Picture of the cover of the book
- Required Format
Required format of the book (i.e. Hardcopy, Paperback, iBook, Digital, eBook).
- For Printed Books:
Unique Library of Congress Book Identification Number
The $ amount is the purchase price if you purchase directly from the publisher.
Books that cannot be purchased from the publisher will display “Amazon.com” instead of a $ amount. Click on “Amazon.com” and you will be directed to that book’s page on Amazon’s website where your purchase options will be listed.
- Required New
All workbooks are required to be purchased as new. Unless specified, all other printed text books can be purchased new or used.
- For Digital Books:
- ISBN (If assigned)
- Online eBook
Link to rent online access to the eBook at the Publisher’s website.
- eBook Access Period
Rental period offered by the Publisher.
- Downloadable Kindle Book
Link to purchase the Kindle Book from Amazon.com.
- Downloadable iBook
Link to purchase specific iBook from Apple’s online iTunes store.
- eBook Reader App for iPads
Link to the free iPad App.
Book Purchasing Tips
- All printed books will be available for purchase from eTechCampus.com starting on Monday, August 1, 2016.
- You can also purchase new and used printed text books from any other source that you prefer. We have provided you with all of the information that you will need in the booklist (listed above) to verify that you are purchasing the correct book(s).
- All iBooks and the Kindle Book reside on the iPad (after being purchased and downloaded).
- If you rent access to an online eBook, you will not be able to access that eBook until the start of classes when your teacher will provide you with the necessary instructions.
eTechCampus (formerly eCampus) is our official online bookstore for selling new and used textbooks. eTechCampus provides parents and students a convenient, user-friendly shopping experience at their customized online bookstore. Beginning Monday, August 1st, the online bookstore will be live! Please take advantage of free shipping for the week of August 1-7, 2016.