The Office of Institutional Advancement
The mission of the Malden Catholic Office of Institutional Advancement is to engage alumni, parents, students, grandparents, foundations, businesses and friends to foster relationships as leaders, ambassadors and investors of MC to meet current and long-term budget needs as well as capital needs.
Key initiatives include:
- To foster relationships through constituent programs and events
- To share information with constituents through a variety of printed and electronic communications
- To raise funds in order to attract, retain and reward the best teachers
- To raise funds to provide for financial aid and scholarship support to qualified students
- To raise capital funds to provide facilities as deemed necessary
- To raise endowment to support the operating costs of the school
- To raise restricted and unrestricted annual giving gifts to support the ongoing programs of Malden Catholic (annual fund and special events)
Revenue is raised from programs including: annual fund, estate planning, capital campaign, memorial gifts and special events.